Monday, September 16, 2013

September Members, OWH blog hop...

Just added some new art for The September 2013 Monthly Membership...

Members can access the page here...
www.doodledragonstudios.com/members/September13Members.php

Not a Monthly member??? You can become a member here:
For just the  month of September

OR

The Whole Year 2013


Also I will be participating in the Operation Write Home World CardMaking Day 2013 BlogHop

I am creating a whole new set just for this hop. Coming Soon to get cards made for the hop...

Stay Tuned.





3 comments:

disneylisa said...

Love the new art and can't wait to see what everyone makes for the OWH hop. Unfortunately I'll be so busy doing a stamp shop hop that day that I won't have time to participate in any online fun until after the fact.

disneylisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tigger a(r)t work said...

WONDERFUL images!!! I love, love, love them all!! The "Steampunk"Pumpkin is a fantastic idea *lol*. I don't know which one I will colored first *hahaha*.
Thank you for your creativity!!!!

(Hugs)
Tiggerchen