Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Members Art....and...

I am loading new art tonight for members, after I mow the lawn and do some weed eating, ugh... my most favorite chores next to shoveling snow....yuck...!
No he's not a ninja turtle, he's a pirate frog...
This weekend I will also be playing along with the Operation Write Home blog hop...I will have freebies, some new art and of course a sale. Be sure to check back this weekend...some of the freebies are a one day only deal....wouldn't wanna miss those...




4 comments:

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Look's fantastic!!!
Looking forward to it, can not wait ;).
Hugs
Tiggerchen

Rhonda Miller said...

Love these. I can't wait to hop along this weekend.

Kelley said...

I love mowing the lawn! It took me three hours (on a riding mower) yesterday to do ours. May be I need a sign, "Will mow for images." :)

These images are cute. Will have a granddaughter this weekend, but I hope to do the hop.

Kelly said...

I love disney too!! Thanks for your support and the free digi too!!