Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Finished Cut and Shaded Monkey!

Spent hours last night cutting, (OK my cricut did, but I had to load the paper and piece all these monkeys together)... Here is one of them finished and shaded....

This set will be offered as
Digi-Stamps with a colored version in JPG and PNG

SVG files for you to cut yourselves

and for those who don't use cutting machines a jpg and png version on the finished product like the monkey to the left.

It's a lot of work making all of these, if there really is no demand for a finished pieced version I might not do it next time. If you or others out there use these please let me know...

Thanks for all of your continued feedback, comments and emails. It makes all of this so worth while...

Today's freebie will be up here shortly... in case you were wondering...I haven't forgotten

Dustin

15 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

CUTE! I do not use SVG so a .jpg is great for me!

Thanks!
-Stacie

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

oh and I also sent you an e-mail..I need your address for the card donation! Sometimes my e-mail has troubles so hopefully you got it!

jan farnworth said...

i am fine with jpegs but if you make something with just the cricut design studio that would be great. But i just don;t have scal to cut out and paper piece the monkeys. Thanks for showing us another talented side of dustin pike.

Rhonda Miller said...

Cute Monkey. I don't use SVG files, so JPG work fine for me.

Sherry -Aunt Elmo- said...

I loooooove your monkeys! I also do not have SCAL so something I can print and cut works for me! Thank you so much for sharing! I love your work :)

Kerri - Big Smiles from Kbear said...

I love it all! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Dee in Oklahoma said...

This is cute as can be...thank you so much..I love the jpg and png.
Thanks Dustin.

Just Me said...

I LOVE it and have SCAL so svgs are fab, but like you said alot of work.

Gramma said...

Thanks Dustin.. you're a gem!

*Alison* said...

The files I use most often are the JPEG in black and white. I like to color them in.. :)

Carol Ric said...

The monkey is so cute, I love it. I use them all, and was very please that they came in svg. Thanks so much.

Cheryl First said...

Dustin - I love that you're offering the files in svg for SCAL!! I do use the layered ones, sometimes, but mostly the backgrounds (like the fantastic leaf background for the monkey!). Thanks for the hard work on these!!!

angelgirllily said...

I love them and love svg files and digi.

Maxi said...

I don't have an electronic cutting machine so the jpgs are great for me! It's nice to have the b&w ones to colour but also a coloured one is handy from time to time when you need to make a card really quickly! :) Thanks Dustin!!

Mary HK said...

Yes, svg files would be great. thanks